Automated Ordering AND Billing
Home Medical Equipment Management
Billiyo Health is the only software that automates every step of the HME business process. You can turn orders into claims with the touch of a button — without leaving the Billiyo platform. Turn on Billiyo AutoPilot and automatically send recurring orders and claims — while you and your staff focus on your clients.
Inventory and Delivery Management!
- Directly check equipment availability and place orders with leading manufacturers and distributors.
- Communicate with vendors electronically — send and receive patient drop-ship information and tracking.
- Set order alerts to help prevent shortages of key products.
- Use our mobile & tablet apps for barcode scanning and helps regulate inventory volume, maximize shelf space and keep tighter controls on your inventory.
- Reduce manual data entry by 83% by having your order data directly flow to claims automatically.
- Let drivers collect electronic signatures and automatically close invoices.
Connect Billiyo to the Vendors and Apps You Already Use.
We built Billiyo to fit into the ways you work. Improve your workflow and boost your productivity using built-in integrations with vendors, manufacturers, payers and more.
Made for Today’s HME Workflow
Capture patients’ data and items list. Automatically efax CMNs to their physician.
Single or Batch Ordering
Electronically submit orders to vendors or manufacturers one by one or in batches.
Automatically save UPS & FedEx tracking information on every order for compliance.
Manage inventory, order pick-ups or drop-ship items to patients’ homes.
Automatic Eligibility Checks
Set eligibility to be checked daily, weekly, or before providing a product or service to minimize claim denial
After ordering, let Billiyo handle the rest by automatically tracking the order and submitting claims with no human envolvement.
Get claim status updates and other reminders about submitted claims automatically. Easily resubmit or replace when necessary.
Send invoices for self-pay balances electronically or let patients pay directly with their credit card on patient portal.
Synchronize and Validate
With electronic ordering, real-time eligibility checks and upfront billing analysis, Billiyo performs checks on missing documentation and analyzes every claim before submission — reducing denials and optimizing productivity.
Manage, Organize, and Transform
With Billiyo, you a get streamlined EHR system that reduces manual data entry while increasing the efficiency of your agency. Built-in rules and validations ensure the accuracy of bills before you submit them, reducing denials, and increasing your cash flow.
Intelligent Processes for the Way You Work
Submit claims in batches or one at a time to one or multiple payers and get real-time notifications of every step of the process. Automatically post ERAs with predictive analytics and trend recognition.
- Avoid claim errors with built-in rules and validations
- Bypass the internal review by saparating your orders into multiple claims automatically
- Automate the data behind the claim
- Ensure accurate reimbursement
- Streamline patient management, clinical documentation and claim management
- Improve patient care
Let's Work Together
Billiyo is a complete software solution for Home Health Care agencies. It’s a secure cloud-based business and EHR platform, accessible from everywhere, at an affordable price. If you’re in the business of Post-Acute care, Billiyo can help you provide better quality care, ensure compliance, achieve accurate billing and faster reimbursement, and serve your patients with integrity. Let’s talk.
Billiyo empowers today's post-acute care providers with the management and operational support they need to make lives thrive.
The Billiyo platform is an all-in-one Home Health Care software solution that ties together medical billing, business operations, clinical documentation, real-time communication and automation in a secure, compliant and affordable cloud based system. Developed from the ground up for post-acute care.
© 2020 Billiyo Health Inc.